Latest Information Concerning COVID-19 from Health Officials:
- Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit (https://healthunit.org/coronavirus/)
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (https://www.ontario.ca/page/how-ontario-is-responding-covid-19)
- Public Health Ontario (https://www.publichealthontario.ca/)
- Health Canada (https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html)
- Brockville General Hospital (https://www.brockvillegeneralhospital.ca/en/index.aspx)
- Perth & Smiths Falls District Hospital (https://www.psfdh.on.ca/)
Select the “Resources: Mental Health” from the right sidebar for resources concerning mental health, relationships, and addictions.
The OPP have amended their operations in response to COVID-19. The public is still to call 9-1-1 in emergencies.
For non-emergency: Call 1-888-310-1122 or Report Online (https://www.opp.ca/index.php?id=132)
EMS: You must advise if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have recently travelled internationally, including the US, to dispatch.
Information about our EMS Services (https://www.leedsgrenville.com/en/services/emergency-services.aspx)