The Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley’s Economic Development Committee is calling for nominations for their 27th Business of the Year Award. The award and accompanying luncheon is to recognize the many contributions local businesses have made in supporting and growing the community.
How to Nominate:
It is simple. Just provide us with the business name and why you think they deserve to be our Business of the Year.
Still need ideas? You could write about their longevity as a business, the important services they provide, or how they help shape the community.
The deadline to submit is August 21st.
How to Submit:
Nominations can be given to the Township Office at 6544 New Dublin Road.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 613-345-7235
- Mail: Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley, Attention Alison Merkley
6544 New Dublin Road, RR2 Addison ON, K0E 1A0
- Nominations must be received prior to the deadline;
- Home-based and sole proprietor businesses are eligible;
- You may nominate yourself/your employer;
- Business must be located within the Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley.
Contact Alison Merkley or Laura Stanzel at 613-345-7480 or email@example.com.
Further information about the Economic Development Committee can be found at https://ektwp.ca/economic-development-committee/.