(2022 to 2026 Term)
Are you looking for a way to become involved in your community?
The Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley committees are an important and integral part of the local governance structure used to advance local interests. Council supports the current committee structure and relies on their recommendations regarding various issues. Joining a committee or board provides an opportunity for you to make a substantial contribution to your community.
Council is now accepting expression of interests to serve on various Committees and Boards. Orientation will be provided.
- Community Development Committee (Terms of Reference By-law)
- Committee of Adjustment (Webpage)
- Economic Development Committee (Webpage)
- Heritage Elizabethtown-Kitley Committee (Webpage)
- Planning Advisory Committee (Webpage)
- Public Library Board (Webpage)
- Rideau Valley Conservation Authority (https://www.rvca.ca/about-us)
- Cataraqui Region Conservation Authority (https://cataraquiconservation.ca/pages/board)
Check out the Township’s website for further information on committees and boards at www.ektwp.ca.
Applications will be received by the Clerk until November 4th, 2022. Please include your name, address and a brief description of your interest.
Alison Merkley, Clerk
Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley
6544 New Dublin Rd.,
RR2 Addison, Ontario K0E 1A0
The Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley is committed to inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the selection process. Please advise the Clerk to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.