As part of the Provincewide lockdown and stay-at-home order issued in January 2021, many construction projects have been impacted. Click here to read the full construction guidelines under O.Reg. 10/21 Section 43. For those working on residential projects, permitted construction includes:
- Construction activities or projects and related services, including land surveying and demolition services, that,
- are related to residential construction projects where,
- a building permit has been granted for a single family, semi-detached and townhomes,
- the project is a condominium, mixed-use or other residential building, or
- the project involves renovations to residential properties and construction work that was started before January 12, 2021;
Please contact the Township (613-345-7480 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to determine if a building permit is required for the work if one has not been issued. For more information on building permits, please follow the link here.
Looking for local contractors and suppliers? Visit our Business Directory (http://directory-elizabethtownkitley.leedsgrenville.com/) to see which businesses are located in Elizabethtown-Kitley.