You can now receive your property tax bills via email. Please see below for instructions on how to register. Once registered you can pay your Property Taxes and/or miscellaneous invoices online by credit card or PayPal! A $0.35 fee per transaction plus 3% of the paid amount, convenience fee, will be applied on your credit card. You must agree to the set out charges prior to any payments made.
How to register
- You can access the web portal by clicking on the button (will open as new window) . eBilling Website .
- Once the web portal is open, click on “Register”;
- You will be asked to create a user name and password, and to select a security question. If prompted for an account number, please enter the associated property roll number included hyphens.
- The required PIN number can be found to the right of your name on your most current tax bill.
- Follow the link to validate your information.
Validate Your Information
Once you have registered, you will receive an email from “The Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley, ON” eCommerce System” to confirm your registration. The email will include your user name and verification code. Please follow the link to validate your information.
To make a payment
- Click on “View & Pay Bills” to pay your Property Tax Bills
- Click on Pay Other Items to pay any other Invoices.