Listed below are a selection of the Township’s By-laws that are most commonly sought by residents. If there is a By-law you wish to see that is not listed, please contact the Township by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require clarification on any By-law, please contact the Clerk’s Department at 613-345-7480.
Fee Changes: Please note that a number of user fees have been updated under By-law 23-39 and came into effect on July 1, 2023. The Fees By-law can be accessed from the list below.
For a general overview of Township policies and by-laws, please click here to view the Township’s Consolidated Policies document.
- All-Terrain Vehicles (webpage)
- Building By-law 05-35 (fees are outdated)
- Cemetery By-law 15-50
- Code of Conduct for Council By-law 18-34
- Dog / Kennel By-law 18-16 (fees are outdated)
- Events & Festivals By-law 13-17 (fees are outdated)
- Fees By-law 23-39
- Firearms By-law 05-04
- Littering By-law 02-18
- Procedural By-law 15-20
- Public Complaint Policy By-law 16-25
- Purchasing and Procurement Policy By-law 21-32
- Safe Property By-law 03-15