The Township’s Remote-Control Race Track is located at Clifford E. Hall Community Park in Greenbush (9352 Addison-Greenbush Road). The track was made possible through the assistance of donations and volunteers. They include:
- L.A. Knapp Construction
- Tackaberry & Sons Construction
- Elizabethtown-Kitley Volunteer Fire Department
- Councillor Linton and Councillor Eady, and their families
Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley Track Etiquette
- This track is not supervised. Use at your own risk. Damage and/or injuries to yourself, others, or your property is not the responsibility of the Township.
- This is a family friendly facility. Please refrain from foul language, inappropriate behavior, and smoking/vaping.
- To avoid injuries while using the track, it is recommended that you wear closed toe footwear.
- Anyone under the age of 12 should be supervised by an adult.
- We encourage the use of battery-operated Remote-Control Vehicles should be 1/8 scale or smaller. No nitro remote control vehicles, other vehicles or toys should be used.
- When more than one vehicle is in use on the track, you should all drive the same direction to help avoid damaging yours and the other vehicles.
- Please keep the area clean. When you are finished, leave the track in the condition you found it or better.
- The track is not a safe place for animals/pets. Please keep them off the track and secured.
- In the event of an emergency, call 911 and advise them of this address, 9352 Addison-Greenbush Road
Do you have a Remote-Control vehicle? Bring it out and give the track a try!